Saturday, December 20, 2014

Acquisition: Stromile Swift Game-Worn Suns Jersey



Having made this 11th addition to my Stromile Swift jersey collection I got to thinking, how many styles am I missing?  During his NBA career Swift wore 16 different styles including six home-and-away combinations, two alternates, and a Houston Rockets throwback style as well as a "Los Suns" jersey for Latin Nights in Phoenix.  These 16 styles are as follows: 

 
White Vancouver
Black Vancouver
White Memphis ('01-'03)
Black Memphis
Blue Memphis ('04-present)
White Memphis ('04-present)
White Rockets
Red Rockets
Rockets Throwback
White Nets
Blue Nets
Red Nets
White Suns
Orange Suns
Purple Suns
Los Suns


I've got all the highlighted jerseys, meaning I'm 9/17 overall and 6/17 on game-worn jerseys.  So the way I see it I'm shooting 53 percent from the floor and 35 percent from deep.  That's way better than Kobe Bryant and everyone keeps comparing him to Michael Jordan.  So I feel pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment