Saturday, March 21, 2015

Poster of the Day: Derrick Williams, Layin' Da 'Smack Down



According to the statistics Google provides me this blog has virtually no readership.  In fact, it receives so few pageviews that I sometimes wonder if I am writing for an audience of myself and spambots.  But in case any actual human beings have followed me from the old blog, I'm bringing back Poster of the Day.  It's kind of necessary in light of the ungodly manner in which Derrick Williams brutalized Bismak Biyombo.



This is just inhumane.  Take a look at this Vine clip.  Bismack gets either one or both hands on the ball, yet Williams comes through with so much force that it knocks Biyombo's arms away like bowling pins.  Then Biyombo in his entirety gets knocked away like one giant bowling pin.  Strike!

Oh, and then he dunked on him again.  Just to make sure.

Dunk Rating:








10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment