Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Stro Show Display Project


It has long been my intention to actually display the various NBA items I've got stowed away in plastic tubs and cardboard boxes that stack halfway up to the ceiling.  Reasons I have never really acted on this intention are several, and most of these reasons persist (reasons including but not limited to my persisting brokeness).  One thing that recently changed, however, is that I got an office complete with four blank walls.  So, I finally decided to get started in displaying my Stromile Swift collection by framing its centerpiece--a jersey that was autographed for me in Boston nearly 10 years ago, when I legendarily (in my own mind) slithered past a barrier and ducked stadium personnel to obtain the Holy Grail!

I'm very excited about how nicely this project came out.  Shout-out to the Bangor, Maine Hobby Lobby--they framed this up for what I think was a very reasonable price.

So, folks, what number of Stromile Swift items do you figure is appropriate to be displayed on the walls of a bean counter's office?  Is 13 too many?  Because I think that's how many jerseys I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment