Friday, September 12, 2014

Aquisition: Custom Stromile Swift Lego Figure



I call him... Legomile Swift.

The order to create Legomile Swift was placed months and months and months ago.  I had completely forgotten about him.  Apparently the EBay seller had some difficulties with his account at the time, and he lost a lot of information relating to certain orders.  That's why Legomile Swift just arrived today.  For the inconvenience, the seller also included Legobe Bryant, who can be seen in the background.

I'm glad the EBay seller went through with the order despite whatever difficulties had taken place and all the time that had passed.  It's nice to know that there are still some people out there who actually care about doing what they say they'll do.  That's not to mention that it was simply a pleasant surprise to receive Legomile Swift on this Friday.  When I saw the package, I thought he was a textbook.  So that was awesome.

Legomile Swift looks much, much cooler in person.  He sports his signature headband, elbow sleeve, and he even has tattoos.  Even the box is highly detailed.  Probably the only way this could get any cooler would be if Legomile Swift's arms and hands could be configured into a "Stro Show" signal.
 
On a semi-related note, I think it might be time I invest in a half decent camera.  It's making me super frustrated that I can't share with all three of my readers Legomile Swift in all his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment