Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The best one- (and two- and three-) liners from Gucci Mane's latest masterpiece






#10: Gucci Mane La Flare, I'm the fucking boss.  I pull my pistol out to get my point across.


No trap rap tune/compilation of trap rap tunes has truly begun until a declarative statement of boss status has been made and a pistol has been pulled out.  This list will be no different.

 #9: No shirt in Miami ridin' on a scooter, I'm wrastlin' with the work you can call me Lex Luger.

Gucci Mane eatin', and he ain't ashamed.  And when it comes to that work, he's got his competition against the ropes. 

#8: Haters keep on mumblin' but Gucci I'm not fumblin', fell back down got up again, I excel 'cause I'm excellent.

Excellence in some things is simply inherent. Gucci Mane knows this, along with the fact that he's that dude, so he keeps his rhyme simple, stupid.

 #7: So much cash pants like Hammer Pants.

Big Gucci has guap, and there ain't no gotdam't way it's fitting into some skinny jeans. 

#6: Make a lot of money that's the way that I maneuver, Gucci Mane the shit bitch, yeah, I'm the manure.

Take notes, Lil Wayne. 

#5: And I know two Jews, eat a case like it's fast food.

Gucci treats the courtroom like he treats a number three with a coke. 

#4: Bitches say that I'm just [inaudible], I told her her trash another bitch treasure.

I can't entirely make out what Gucci professes here, but the point is that he knows how to keep them bitches moving. 

#3: You know I sell dope in my sleep but I don't sleep.

Gucci don't fuck with the cousin of death, but if he did, he'd sell him some dope. 

#2: Too many Lambos in the parking lot they threw me out the subdivision.

Gucci Mane got stupid cake, and, apparently, the absolute most extreme white people problem. 

#1: Gucci pull up paddle shiftin' on 'em Pole Position.



.
Plus this whole track.

No comments:

Post a Comment