Friday, March 28, 2014

Acquisition: Five Percent of the Stromile Swift Card Collection



My personal economic stimulus program continued last week as I ordered another five percent of Stro's checklist from the fine folks at Burbank Sportscards.  The 31-card assortment ups my collection total to 264 of 620, or roughly 43 percent.  There is no standout card amongst this lot --- it's all base, common jersey cards, and serial-numbered inserts --- but it's always exciting to receive such a large quantity at once.  With over half the collection outstanding there remain a few more bulk orders to be made, but pretty soon it's probably going to get significantly more difficult to find cards I don't already have.  So, who should I start to collect next?  I'm thinking Gerald Green.


No comments:

Post a Comment